Distribution Of Shareholders By Size Of Shareholdings As At 8 March 2016
Twenty Largest Shareholders As At 8 March 2016
Substantial Shareholders As At 8 March 2016
- Chew Choon Tee is deemed to have an interest in the 444,296 shares held in the name of his spouse, Liau Bin Bin, by virtue of Section 7 of the Companies Act Cap. 50.
- 9,330,000 shares of Chew Choon Tee are held through nominees.
- 10,000,000 shares of Tan Bock Chia are held through nominees.
- 39,976,670 shares of Chori Co., Ltd are held under the custodian account of Chori Co., Ltd. maintained with Citibank Nominees Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Deemed interest arising from 39,976,670 shares held by Chori Co., Ltd. Toray Industries, Inc owns 51.25% of the issued share capital of Chori Co., Ltd.
Percentage Of Shareholdings In Public Hands
16.61% of the Company issued paid-up capital is held in the hands of public. Accordingly, the Company had complied with Rule
723 of the Listing Manual of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.